Valid from 01.05.2021
What is cookies
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. They allow the website to provide you with a personalized experience and enable us to provide statistics on how the website is used so that we can improve it. Cookies can be "session" and "persistent".
Session cookies - allow our website to analyze the actions of the Visitor during a browser session. They are used for various purposes, for example, to remember what visitors are viewing on the site. These cookies expire when you end your browser session.
Persistent cookies are stored on the devices of Visitors between browser sessions, which allows you to remember the preferences or actions of the Visitor on the site. Persistent cookies are used for a variety of purposes, including remembering the preferences and choices of visitors when using our website. All persistent cookies have an expiration date (no more than 24 months), after which they are automatically deleted from the Visitor's device.
Using of cookies
This section explains how we use the different categories of cookies and how you can manage your data collection preferences using these technologies:
- Necessary cookies: used to provide users with the services available on the Site, as well as in order to use its functions, such as the ability to log into an account and access limited information, to provide pop-up notifications and language recognition in registration forms. These cookies are essential to use the Site. Without them, the main functionality of the Site will not work. Since these cookies are strictly necessary to use the Site and its services, you cannot refuse them.
- Functionality cookies: Used to remember the settings you choose (for example, the username, language or region the user is in) and also help provide an improved, more personalized experience.
- Efficiency / Analytics: used to recognize and track the number of visitors to the Site, collect statistics on the movement of visitors around the Site (including the number of pages viewed, the number of visits and the time spent on each page), as well as to track click-throughs on advertising links and places where they click most often. This helps us to improve the Site and the user experience. For example, make sure that users can easily find the pages they need.
- Advertising: These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements.
- Cookies used for the implementation of third party services: used to implement the functionality of third party resources (such as videos, maps or social media modules).
- Other Third Party Cookies: Certain sections of the Site, including but not limited to new widgets, use content provided by other websites. These third party sites may define their own cookie preferences. We have no control over third party cookies. You can turn them off using your browser settings. For more information, see the "How to control cookies" section below.